The purpose of this initiative is to have a process in place on:
- How we communicate major changes to all members
- Introduce UNITAF's areas of focus, in and out of game
Those SITREPS happen bi-weekly:
- A major one once a month
- A minor one once a month, offset by two weeks
- They must be consice and precise in writing, in order to limit their size to something, which should be able to read within maximum 3 minutes
- They must add value to our members
- They should be released on Friday evenings
- Changes should be done with a "Fail quickly. Fail forward." attitude.
- Bullet points are king!
- Major changes once a month. Followed by a progress update, two weeks later.
The template stays the same for both types of SITREPs.
- Short Summary of the whole SITREP, underlying key points or changes.
- Summery of how last months changes have been implemented and their success
- Acknowledgement of good work
- Short summary of current campaign
- What is going to happen next month in terms of UNITAF strategy
- What is going to happen in terms of campaigns/trainings
- Tweaks of game mechanics -> why?
- Changes of SOP -> why?
- All points not pertinent to the above topics
- TFCO's prerogative